Geotechnical Investigation is a part of Civil Engineering which deals with the technical behavioural properties of earth related materials. A Geotechnical investigation project ideally begins with a survey of underlying materials and their physical, mechanical and chemical properties. Geomardyprovides state of art investigation with completely hydraulic rigs for accurate testing and sampling.
Geomardy has its own developed fully hydraulic geotechnical rigs for better sampling and testing.
Geomardy , owns and operate Soil Mechanics Laboratory located in Visakhapatnamwhere testing is conducted on soil, rock and water samples. For more details on laboratory please visit our Soil Mechanics Laboratory section.
Geomardy, provide its geotechnical investigation servicesto on-land projects for construction of :
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial Buildings.
- Tunnels for Railways, Highways, Sewerage projects.
- Hydro-electric, Pumped Storage, Pipeline, Irrigation Projects.
Cement, Power, Refinery, Roads, Highways & other major Plants
Geotechnical land (boreholes, scpt,vst,Plt, etc)
- Dry and Wet Augering
- Mud Rotary Drilling
- Hollow Stem Auger Drilling
- Static Cone Penetration Test (SCPT)
- Dynamic Cone Penetration Test (DCPT)
- Seismic CPT
- Field CBR Test
- Plate Load Test
- Block Vibration Test
- Deep Diamond Coring
- Vertical and Angled Drilling
- Vane Shear Testing
- Pressure meter Testing
- Instrumentation Installation
- Truck /Skid/Crawler mounted Hydraulic equipment
- Piezo Meter Installations
- Settlement Guage Installations